Details, Details, Details!
CATERING ORDER CONSIDERATIONS (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1st, 2022)
- Order Size: $250.00 food/beverage minimum AND 20+ person minimum
- All orders include disposable plates, napkins and silverware
- Delivery, setup and pickup rates vary by order and location
- Please allow 48 hours notice for those items marked (48 hours notice)
- Compostable materials available for an additional charge
- To-go containers available upon request for an additional charge
GRATUITIES & FEES
Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t stick you with automatic gratuity charges or frivolous fees. We want you to be able to determine the level of service you received and tip our staff according to their performance and your overall catering/service experience.
Monday through Saturday we are happy to accommodate food & beverage orders that are over $250.00 AND are for at least 20 people . Sundays & Holidays differ from our regular minimums – please review our Sunday & Holiday Catering policy below:
Sundays are fantastic days for events - and for many a day of rest. To ensure we continue to exceed our customer’s needs (while providing our employees with a healthy work/life balance) we ask for your understanding behind our $2,000.00 food & beverage minimum for Sunday events.
Please call us for more detail on all our holiday minimums. With that said, the month of December is full of cheer. Whether it's to gather for a holiday or celebrate a great year! Because this one of the busiest months of the year for caterers, it's necessary for us to slightly adjust our minimums in December. In December our food & beverage minimum for late afternoon/evening events on Thursday, Friday & Saturday is $2,000. On Sunday the food & beverage minimum is $2,000.
Y.Lo Epicure realizes that events/orders can come up quickly and unexpectedly and therefore we want to make sure you are aware of how we handle late orders. We will always do our best to make you look good when these timely situations arise. Give us a call as soon as possible regarding your last minute order so we can understand your catering needs and hopefully find fast solutions. Take a look at our late order information below:
- We try to accommodate orders placed less than 24 hours in advance as often as possible. Unfortunately, sometimes we can’t accept these late orders b/c we are already sold out or demand is too high that day for us to be able to deliver the level of service and freshness you expect from our team.
- When we can accommodate orders with less than 24 hours notice, they are subject to an additional 20% food & beverage charge.
Y.Lo Epicure understands that sometimes circumstances arise where you need to reschedule or cancel your order/event. We will always do our best to accommodate your changing needs because delivering fresh delicious food on time is our business. But if cancellation is inevitable, please let us know at least 48 hours prior to your event (or as soon as possible) to avoid any charges and to help us minimize food waste. Check out our cancellation options below:
- No charge = more than 48 hours notice.
- 50% food & beverage charge = between 24-48 hours notice without rescheduling the event within 7 days.
- 100% food & beverage charge = less than 24 hours notice.
- Event Deposit: deposits are fully refundable with more than 14 days notice prior to your event. Deposits are non-refundable with less than 14 days notice prior to your event. Please note: deposits do not have any replacement value.
- Weather: When severe snow conditions are forecasted for the day of your order, call immediately to discuss your options.
AFTER HOURS PICKUP INFORMATION
We love it when your events are going so well people just don’t want leave! Y.Lo Epicure is happy to try and accommodate these types of situations, so we offer a few different ways to have your catering picked up if your event runs past 5:00pm (based on availability):
- No charge = if Y.Lo Epicure already has staff at the event they will pickup and clean prior to leaving.
- No charge = if we pickup on or before 5:00pm on the day of your event.
- No charge = if we pickup the next day when your event runs past 5:00pm (typically this will be the next morning once breakfast deliveries are complete).
- Additional $40.00/hour charge = if your event runs past 5:00pm AND you would still like a pickup that evening (ex. requested pickup 6:00pm; additional pickup fee would be 1hr x $40.00 = $40.00 extra).
SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
Many of the organizations we work with have tax exemptions with the state or city (or both). Please understand that in order for us to be able to remove sales tax from your invoice we’ll first need to get the appropriate exemption certificates/forms completed and on file.
It’s always better to try before you buy, right? Once we have been able to discuss your event and catering goals we always enjoy the opportunity to bring you tastes of your top choices before we set your final menu. Just let us know the delicious items you are having a hard time deciding between and we’ll let your taste buds do the talking. Get started here or call us at (303) 780-9888.
We offer compostable materials to our clients upon request for an additional fee to minimize our impact on the environment. Additionally, we strive for a paperless office by offering ordering, invoicing and payments all online or over the phone.
GLUTEN-FREE OPTIONS & SPECIFIC DIETARY SUBSTITUTIONS
As a custom cater, we prepare all of our orders to the specifications of your guests and are pleased to accommodate your specific dietary needs, upon request. Please view our page dedicated to filtering results based on dietary considers or contact us directly at (303) 780-9888. Please note the following considerations:
- Gluten-Free Options: Our menu descriptions are marked in the lower right corner with a "GF" indicating the item is gluten-free or can be made gluten-free for an additional charge.
- Dairy-Free Options: Our dairy-free options are also available for an additional charge.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Options: Our menu descriptions are marked in the lower right corner with a "V" indicating the item is vegetarian or can be prepared vegan.
- Ingredient Substitutions: We are happy to accommodate your individual ingredient requests but note they may come at an additional expense and are subject to availability.